This week we’re taking a look at the business version of the U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Business Travel Rewards Visa® Card , which is offering a sign-up bonus that could be worth up to $400!
How to Get Your Bonus
- Sign up for the U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Business Travel Rewards Visa® Card .
- Make $3,500 in purchases in the first four months.
- Get 20,000 Bonus FlexPoints, worth up to $400 towards flights!
Terms and Conditions
- Introductory $0 annual fee the first year and every year you spend over $24,000 each year.
- Allow 6-8 weeks for your bonus FlexPoints to be credited to your FlexPerks account.
- Existing and previous FlexPerks Business Travel Rewards accounts do not qualify for bonus.
More on FlexPerks
Earning Points. Earn 1 point per $1 on most purchases and double FlexPoints on the category you spend the most (gas, office supplies or airline travel). Plus, earn double points  on most cell phone purchases including monthly bills, accessories and Internet charges.
Redeeming Points. You can travel on more than 150 airlines with no blackout dates or redemption fees. Redemption starts at 5,000 FlexPoints and can also be used for merchandise, gift cards, statement credits and more.
More Perks. When you redeem your points, you can get up to a $25 airline allowance with every award travel ticket good towards baggage fees and in-flight purchases. Plus, another nice benefit is that you still earn miles on the airline that you book with when you travel on your award flight!
Business Application. Here are instructions on how to apply for business credit cards as a sole proprietor .
Individual card. If you aren’t interested in the business version, the personal FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa Signature card  is also offering a 20,000 point sign up bonus.