United just increased their sign up bonus to 50,000 miles on the Mileage Plus Explorer card from Chase. The regular bonus is 30,000 miles .
In addition to the 50,000 miles that you can redeem for Free Flights , the card offers one free bag, 2 club passes and priority boarding.
It’s our Free Money  offer.
How to Get Your 50,000 Sign Up Bonus
- Apply for the United MileagePlus Explorer card.
- Spend $3,000 in the first 3 months.
- Earn 50,000 miles.
Earn 15,000 More Bonus Miles
In addition to the first 30,000 miles you also earn:
- Earn 5,000 more miles after using the card & adding an authorized user within 3 months of opening your account.
- Plus, earn 10,000 bonus miles when you spend $25,000 or more each calendar year.
Terms and Conditions
- $95 annual fee.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- This product is available to you if you do not have this card and have not received a new Cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months.
- Your miles don’t expire as long as your credit card account is open, with no limit to the number of miles you can earn.
More on Chase
Earning Miles. You will earn 2 miles per $1 on United tickets and 1 mile per $1 on all other purchases.
Earn a $50 Statement Credit. You might be able to find the same offer with an added $50 statement credit. Pretend to begin booking a flight at United.com and watch for an advertisement.
Targeted 70,000 Mile Offer. The 50,000 point bonus is for everyone. Some people were targeted for 70,000 miles. To see if you were targeted login to your United account . I tried all of our accounts, but they all showed the 50,000 mile offer only.
Subject to 5/24. This card is subject to the 5/24 rule  (5 approvals in 24 months), or the Chase rule that they will not approve you for another Chase card if you’ve opened 5 new cards in the last two years with any issuer (not just Chase).