TurboTax  is hooking up readers with free federal tax filing today.
It’s our Free Money  Friday deal this week!
TurboTax gave me three free activation codes for the TurboTax Premier  online version, so I’m giving them away to readers.
How to Get Free TurboTax Codes
- Leave a comment below by Friday March 25, 9 am CST.
- In your comment, share a tax tidbit!
- I’ll email the winners (drawn randomly) with the TurboTax codes.
More on TurboTax
I just finished helping my little brother with his taxes using TurboTax . He wanted to prepare them himself, so we figured using TurboTax online was the easiest option for him. He was able to complete them himself using the prompts and questions pretty easily.
You can see our full TurboTax Review  for more information.
TurboTax Code Terms and Conditions
- This code is redeemable at TurboTax.com  and good for one free federal + state preparation and e-file with TurboTax Premier Online 2010.
- This code can only be redeemed once and is only valid through the 2010 tax season.
- Codes may not be redeemed for cash and are not for resale.
- Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced.
What is a Tax Tidbit? A random tax fact, your favorite tax credit, when you like to file your taxes, anything interesting about taxes is fair game. Even if you’ve already filed and don’t need a TurboTax  code, feel free to share your random tax tidbits!