A reader, Philip, wanted to know: “Will we see pictures of your new vacation home?”
Of course Philip! We’re so excited now that our offer was accepted  and can’t wait for everyone to see the new place:
What do you think? I did say it was a foreclosure , right?
Happy Early April Fools’ Day! I had to sneak one in early this year, since I know Free Money Friday  isn’t anything to joke about!
Don’t worry, we don’t have any real pictures yet, but we’ll take a bunch when we go down in a few weeks, and we’ll share them soon!
Picture credit: Lee Cannon 
- Which Type of Investor Are You? 
- Thoughts on Investing 
- What Happens If Your Broker Goes Out of Business? 
Housing & Real Estate
- A Tale of Foreclosure and Financial Ruin 
- Buying Foreclosures in Canada – The Process 
- Reasons To Relocate: Would You Move for Love or Money? 
By the Numbers
- 20 Things to Do With a Tax Refund 
- 5 Swift Financial Moves to Make Right Now 
- 5 Things You Should Have On Hand To Weather A Disaster