It’s Free Money  Friday! TDAmeritrade is offering $200 for using their debit card and bill pay services. But you’ll have to hurry, this offer is only available until the end of the month.
Thanks to reader, Keerthi, for letting us know about the TD Ameritrade  offer!
How to Get Your $200
- Sign up for a TD Ameritrade  Visa debit card and/or bill pay by March 31, 2012.
- Debit Card Bonus: Make 4 purchases valued at a minimum of $10 each for $100 cash.
- Bill Pay Bonus: Enroll in TD Ameritrade’s bill pay service and pay 4 bills totaling $100 for $100 cash.
- The $100 credits will be applied to the account 5-7 business days after the end date of the offer.
TD Ameritrade Terms and Conditions
- Limit one debit card offer and one bill pay offer per account. TD Ameritrade reserves the right to restrict or revoke this offer at any time.
- Bill pay payments must be made to valid, third-party service providers or merchants.
- Any bill pay transactions prior to 1/15/12 will not be counted toward the offer.
- Offer is not transferable and not valid with IRAs or other tax-exempt accounts, accounts using the Amerivest service, or TD Ameritrade Institutional accounts.
- Offer not valid for existing debit card holders or bill pay users. ATM withdrawals do not qualify as valid purchases.
More on TD Ameritrade
New Account. I’d love to open a new account to take advantage of this bonus. I had an old Ameritrade account years ago, but I think it’s long gone. They state that you need to allow 2-3 weeks to receive your debit card, so it looks like we’ll only be able to squeeze in the bill pay bonus if we open a new account, since you need to do all of the transactions by March 31, 2012.
Fees on Services. The bill pay, check-writing privileges, and debit cards are provided free of charge. In addition, TD Ameritrade will not charge you a fee for withdrawing funds from any ATM nationwide. Should the ATM operator charge you a fee, TD Ameritrade will refund the amount of the fee assessed.
IRA. This offer isn’t valid for IRAs, but stay tuned, we’ll highlight another bonus for those of you who want to get a TD Ameritrade bonus next week.