Since I took on the no gift card challenge , my holiday shopping got just a bit more complicated! Of course, a lot of the holiday stress we face is self inflicted…
Stress Free Gingerbread Houses
If you’ve ever made gingerbread houses with a team of 3 kids under the age of 6, you know it’s not exactly a stress free project. But I’ll let you in on a little secret – the $9 prebuilt gingerbread houses at Costco! Skipping the assembly and going directly to the decorating is a fun, cheap, stress relieving holiday project. Want proof?
Stressed about the holidays? Here are 7 More Tips to Avoid Holiday Spending Stress !
- Naughty or Nice? Don’t Put These on Your Credit Card 
- How Retailers Woo You Into More Holiday Purchases 
- Tipping for the Holidays 
- A Primer on Closed-end Funds 
- Invest In The Best S & P 500 Index Funds & ETFs 
- Understanding and Avoiding Mutual Fund Fees 
- Social Security Benefits to Get a Boost in 2012 
- Will You Have to Work Until Age 80? 
- Help! I Don’t Know What Retirement Plan You’re Talking About! 
- How Much Do You Need To Retire? 
- How Much Should You Spend in Retirement?