Do you still have your Serve card from American Express? I previously used my Serve card to Cash Out Gift Cards via ATM , but had to close my account to open a Bluebird card to Pay Bills with a Credit Card .
Luckily, I kept one of our Serve cards open, and I’m glad I did!
How to Get Your $50
- Sign up for a Serve  account.
- Sign up for Direct Deposit and receive two deposits of $250 or more.
- Get a $50 credit to your Serve account!
Terms and Conditions
- The second deposit must post on or before September 30, 2013.
- Limit one (1) $50 credit per Serve Account.
- A qualifying Direct Deposit is a recurring Direct Deposit of a paycheck or other regular monthly income electronically deposited by an employer into your Serve Account.
More on Serve
What is Serve? Serve  is a Full Service Prepaid Account that gives you a safe way to pay in stores, online, and on your mobile phone. You can move money or split the bill on the go by using their mobile apps. I like it for the cash back strategies .
Simple Terms. Serve accounts have no credit check, activation fee or minimum balance.
Existing Serve Account. The offer states that to receive the $50 credit you must successfully sign up for a new Serve Account. However, if you already have a Serve account, check your email for the same offer. If you are searching for it, my email had the subject line “Get a $50 bonus with your paycheck, courtesy of American Express® Serve”.