Last time I updated the quarterly 5% Rotating Cash Rewards Credit Cards  MDP Reader Krial pointed out that the Sallie Mae card from Barclaycard was missing.
It has 5% gas, 5% groceries, and 5% bookstore (Amazon) year-round (with monthly caps). We tend to rack up more cash back on that card than any other single card, and there are no categories to juggle or sign-ups to remember. Ever so happy with it.
Great addition Krial! It’s perfect for Free Money  Friday!
In addition to the 5% Krial mentions, the Sallie Mae MasterCard  from Barclaycard also has a $25 sign up bonus.
How to Get Your $25 Sign Up Bonus
- Open a new Sallie Mae MasterCard .
- Use your card within 90 days of account opening.
- Earn 2,500 bonus points.
- Redeem for a $25 cash back statement.
Terms and Conditions
- No annual fee.
- No rewards expiration.
- Your participation in the rewards program may end if your credit card account is inactive for 13 months or more.
- Rewards used to pay down student loans reduce the total amount owed on the loan but are not applied to payments due.
More on Sallie Mae
Earning Points. Earn 5% cash back on the first $250 you spend per month on eligible gas and grocery purchases each and the first $750 you spend per month on eligible book purchases. 1% cash back on every other purchase you make.
Redeeming Points. You can redeem your points in the form of a statement credit, get a rewards credit applied to help you pay down your eligible Sallie Mae student loan, or redeem as cash back in your Upromise account.
Upromise. To redeem your points for Upromise cash back, you need to create a Upromise  account if you don’t have one.