In the News
The IRS spent $42 Million Just to Mail Out Tax Rebate Reminder Letter . $42 million to announce something most of us already know from watching the news? There’s also new money on the horizon. Check out the New Five Dollar Bill  or the New 100 Dollar Bill .
The March Madness competition at Free Money Finance continues. In Round 2 my article Financial Strategies for Infants and Young Children  is facing off against My best financial move this year: The Infrequent Bills Account . Head on over to vote now! 
Gas Prices are Still Relatively Cheap  when comparing a gallon of gas to a gallon of milk, water, and beer. Although according to How The Cost Of Living Has Increased In The Last Two Years , “The price of gasoline has increased 26.9% from January 2007 to January 2008.” Try telling that to Lynnae who is feeling the crunch: “In my town gas prices have topped $3.50 a gallon” in You Tell Me: Dealing With High Prices . We invest in Exxon  so I have mixed feelings about the gas prices.
More Great Articles
- 10 Mistakes I Made As A First Time Home Buyer . We made one of the same mistakes with our first house: buying a house that is too far away.
- Spring Is Coming – It’s Time For Human Powered Lawn Mowers.  He points out that it is cheaper than a solar powered lawnmower at $4,000.
- Changing My Major . Ana is trying to figure out the financials between two different career paths.
- Pros and Cons of a SEP IRA. Small business owners can decide if a SEP-IRA is the right plan.
- Become a Virtual Volunteer and Make a Real Difference  As we’ve been evaluating our giving plan , this was a timely piece and a very interesting concept.