With the holidays coming up, who couldn’t use a great Free Money  Friday offer?
PerkStreet  is offering 5% cash back through the end of the year for your holiday shopping.
How to Get Your Cash Back
- Open a PerkStreet  account online and fund it with $25 by November 15, 2010.
- Earn 5% cash back on all non-PIN debit card purchases at a number of popular retailers until December, 31, 2010.
- Bonus perks earned as part of the 5% holiday program will be awarded to your account on February, 15 2011.
PerkStreet Terms and Conditions
- In addition to the merchants specified below, earn 5% cash back at other retailers that PerkStreet  will announce via Twitter (@perkstreet), Facebook or other company communications.
- The following groups are NOT eligible for the offer: current PerkStreet customers, former PerkStreet customers who closed accounts within the last 24 months, & people who share a household with a PerkStreet customer.
- The Visa Zero Liability policy on the PerkStreet  debit card covers U.S.-issued cards only & doesn’t apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa, or certain commercial card transactions.
More on Perkstreet
Eligible Stores. The 5% cash back can be earned at these stores: Best Buy, Gap, Toys ‘R Us, Babies ‘R Us, Kohl’s, Starbucks, Macys, JCPenney, Sears, Victoria’s Secret, Ann Taylor, Ann Taylor Loft, Dick’s Sporting Goods, and J. Crew.
Cash Back. You can also earn the standard PerkStreet  cash back when you shop everywhere else! The typical cash back offer is 2% for 3 months + 2% cash back on every non-PIN purchase (balance of $5,000+)/1% cash back (balance less than $5,000).