Our family just got a little bigger, when we welcomed our new baby girl into our home. Her big brothers are excited and we’re delighted to finally have a girl in the family! (I come from a large extended family of way too many boys!)
Just like our boys, she showed up almost a week past her due date. I also spent some extra time in the hospital due to a c-section, but we’re both home and doing well. Thanks to all of you who have sent emails wishing us well!
Now it’s time to open her ING account to get a $25 Bonus ! I’ll also be working through our Financial Checklist for Infants  soon to update our wills, beneficiaries, and change our tax withholding.
Until I get around to that, I think I’ll just get some sleep! In the mean time, you’ll continue to see some great guest posts submitted by readers.
- Save Money on Glasses and Contact Lenses 
- Money Saving Advice From An Expert Money Saver 
- How My Parents Saved $14,000 on Home Repairs 
- Interest Rates & Mortgage Options 
By the Numbers
- 8 Money Mistakes Even Smart People Make 
- 10 Pricey Cities that Pay Off 
- 3 FAQs About Prescription Drug Costs 
- 10 Tips To Help Sell Your Home Fast In A Down Market