How to Get Your $50 Bonus
- Open a CollegeAdvantage  529 account with at least $100 by November 18, 2011.
- If the promo code “PLAN” isn’t already populated in your application, make sure you use it.
- Your $50 bonus contribution will be applied on or about March 15, 2012!
Why Ohio’s 529 Plan is Great
The Ohio plan is one of the best . Here’s why:
- Low fees and investment options. You can invest in the Vanguard 500 index fund with a 0.19% expense ratio.
- No enrollment fee or maintenance fee.
- You don’t have to live in Ohio to take advantage of it, although Ohio residents can take a tax deduction.
- If you don’t have kids, you can just use yourself as the beneficiary.
CollegeAdvantage Bonus Offer Rules
- Available to new and existing CollegeAdvantage  direct account owners who open a new direct account.
- To qualify for the bonus, all required account information must be provided, an initial contribution of $100 made & the initial contribution must have cleared the bank.
- Bonus will be invested in a CollegeAdvantage investment option (not paid out in cash).
- Tuition Trust employees + board members are not eligible for the bonus.