This weeks Free Money  Friday deal is for $100 when you open a new Merrill Edge investment account.
Thanks to Keerthi for submitting this deal !
How to Get Your $100 Sign Up Bonus
- Open a Merrill Edge Cash Management Account  by August 31, 2011.
- Fund the account with at least $25,000 in securities or cash within 90 days of account opening.
- Maintain the funds and/or securities for a minimum of three months.
Merrill Edge Terms & Conditions
- The $25,000 minimum funding must come from sources outside Merrill Lynch or Bank of America.
- The $100 is a one-time provided to the newly opened brokerage account (CMA) after qualification criteria are met.
- The $100 deposit will be made during the month after the month in which the three-month account balance maintenance requirement is satisfied.
More on Merrill Edge
Commission fees are waived for as many as 30 online equity trades each month for self-directed brokerage customers who meet either of these criteria:
- A combined total of $25,000 or more in your deposit accounts at Bank of America.
- A combined balance of $25,000 or more in cash balances in one of the following sweep options in your Merrill Edge account as of the prior business day: Bank Deposit Accounts sweep option with your CMA or Retirement Assets Savings Program (RASP) sweep with your IRA.