We have another great travel offer for this week’s Free Money  Friday! Marriott is offering a 50,000 point sign-up bonus that’s easy and could be worth anywhere from 1-7 nights at Marriott locations worldwide!
How to Get Your Sign Up Bonus
- Sign up for the Marriott Rewards Premier credit card.
- Spend $1,000 in your first 3 months.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points + one free night in a Category 1-4 hotel!
Chase Terms and Conditions
- $85 annual fee (waived first year).
- Free night E-Certificate must be redeemed within 6 months from date of issue.
- First time customers only.
- First purchase does not include using your account for balance transfers or cash advances, or checks.
- Points & free night may take 6-8 weeks to be deposited into your account.
More on Marriott Rewards
No foreign transaction fees. If you’re doing any traveling abroad, this is a must-have in a card. In fact, it should easily compensate for most of a year’s annual fee.
Earning points. You earn 5 points per dollar spent at Marriott locations, 2 points per dollar on airline purchases, car rentals & restaurants and 1 point per dollar everywhere else!
Elite status. You earn 15 nights of credit towards elite status every year that your account is open (automatic Silver status) & earn 1 elite credit for every $3,000 spent with the card! Elite status gives you things like earning bonuses on stays, gift shop discounts, free internet, late checkout and more.
More Marriott points. If you’re looking for a lower annual fee or want to try to double up on points, don’t forget that the Marriott Rewards  card offers a 30,000 point bonus with a $45 annual fee after the first year!