How to Get Your $100 Sign Up Bonus
- Open  a new Lending Club borrower account (separate from your investor account).
- Apply for a loan of at least $12,000.
- Bonus will be deposited into your account within 30 days after loan is fully funded and issued.
Lending Club Terms and Conditions
- Loans start at 7.89%.
- No pre payment penalty. You can pay off the loan at anytime without penalty.
- As a Lending Club investor you will need to create a new account, using an alternative email address, to apply for a low, fixed rate loan.
- Offer available only to borrower members who apply for a loan after Monday January 11,2010.
- Offer may not be combined with any other offer.
But don’t let the loan part scare you! With a creative twist, I think even those of us who don’t know what we would do with a loan can participate in the fun. Keep reading…
Update: A reader, Derek, caught this one for me. When they sent out the email with “no hidden fees” listed, my mind completely skipped over the service fee. Lending Club has upped the service fee to a minimum of 2.25%. Thanks Derek!
What it means: If you are in the market for a loan, the $100 is still there for the taking. For the rest of us, it’s not such a great deal. I’m going to remove the rest of the article, so that people won’t be confused.
It’s too bad. When they offered the $150 deal on a $1000 loan at Christmas time, it really was a great one!