The IHG Rewards Club credit card currently offers a 60,000 point sign up bonus. However, it’s possible you might be able to get 80,000 points!
I picked up the Chase IHG card during an application spree three years ago.
After using it to maximize the IHG Accelerate promotion  for free nights during our spring break trip last week, I figured it’s time to revisit the card.
It’s our Free Money Friday  offer!
How to Get Your 60,000 Points
- Sign up for the IHG Rewards Club Select* credit card.
- Spend $1,000 on your card within 3 months.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points!
*Find and compare all current credit card offers in our credit card directory .
Chase Terms and Conditions
- $49 annual fee, waived first year.
- Allow 6 to 8 weeks for bonus points to post to your account.
- Automatic platinum elite status, as long as you remain a cardmember.
More on IHG Rewards
Earning Points. You can earn 5x points at IHG hotels (including Holiday Inns and Intercontinentals), 2x points at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants and 1x points on everything else.
Annual Free Night. Each year on your cardmember anniversary, you’ll receive a free night at an IHG property around the world. The free night is good for a year, but you can redeem the night after the year if you book it before it expires. That way you can stack 2 annual nights back to back for a two night stay!
Redemption Bonus. You’ll receive 10% of your points back when you redeem your IHG points.
Point Breaks Hotel Stays. The IHG program often has great “PointBreaks”  promotion where you can redeem rooms for 5,000 points per night. We have been using these 5,000 reward nights for years whenever they line up with our travel plans!
Possible 80,000 Points. After you get your card, you may want to send a message to Chase and ask to be matched to the 80,000 point sign up bonus. There are recent reports  that people were offered 80,000 points after $2,000 in spending.
5/24 Rule. The Chase 5/24  rules doesn’t apply to this card.
More Popular Free Money Offers
- Hilton Surpass Amex 100,000 Point Sign Up Bonus 
- MLB BankAmericard $100 Sign Up Bonus 
- Barclaycard Arrival Plus $525+ Sign Up Bonus 
- BankAmericard Cash Rewards $100 Sign Up Bonus