H&R Block  is hooking up readers with free federal tax filing today.
It’s our Free Money  Friday deal this week!
H&R Block gave me six free activation codes for the Federal Premium version , so I’m giving them away to readers.
How to Get Free H&R Block Codes
- Leave a comment below by Friday January 21, 9 am CST.
- In your comment, tell me what you hate most about taxes!
- I’ll email the winners (drawn randomly) with the H&R Block codes.
More on H&R Block at Home
You probably remember the tax software, TaxCut. In case you missed it, H&R Block changed the name from TaxCut to H&R Block at Home .
I happily used TaxCut for many years before I started my tax preparation business and switched to professional software.
H&R Block Code Terms and Conditions
- Each key code is a one-use code.
- The product is the Federal Premium version , valued at $49.95.
- The codes are valued at $55 each which should also cover sales tax for the redeemer.
- Entering the key code will “wipe out” $55 from the total owed. (The total might also include the cost of one or more state filings which would cost additional fees.) Each state filing is $34.95.
Why You Hate Taxes
Tell Me Why You Hate Taxes. Even if you don’t need the H&R Block codes for tax filing, let us know why you hate taxes! I hope to feature the comments in a future post.