Happy Holidays from My Dollar Plan! Scott and I want to share some of our holiday cheer and give gifts to the wonderful readers here at My Dollar Plan. We figured a giveaway would be the easiest way to do so, especially one that centers on sharing frugal tips!
- $50 Gift Card to Amazon.com 
- $25 Gift Card to Amazon.com 
- Finance books and materials including the following:
- When Markets Collide by Mohamed El-Erian
- Killing Sacred Cows by Garrett Gunderson
- Passion Saving by Rob Bennett
- NURU  Personal Finance deck
I thought Amazon gift cards would be perfect since I’m hoping some of you have won (or will win) 25% off coupons in the American Express Wishlist !
In addition, the package of books and materials are promotional materials that were sent to me for a lucky reader. I’ll ship them directly to anywhere in North America.
How To Enter
Deadline: 11 pm Central time on Saturday, Dec. 13.
Rules: One entry per person.
Entry: Leave a comment with the following information:
Share a frugal holiday gift (under $20) that you plan to give this season. The gift can be homemade or bought. If you can purchase it online, let us know where you found it!
Update: The contest has ended. See the Winners of the Amazon Gift Card Holiday Giveaway .