We are finalizing plans for spring break and one of the only points hotels at our destination is a Hilton. It’s fitting then that Hilton rolled out a new 100,000 point offer on the Surpass card from American Express. The offer also includes a free weekend night after your first anniversary.
Since I just picked up $3,878 from American Express  with 8 new cards, I’m not sure I’m ready for another one yet. However, the limited time offer will be around until May 31. Update: The offer is extended until October 4, 2017.
By the way, here’s your first official hint drop about some upcoming plans I have to launch a fun, new project. If your favorite category on My Dollar Plan is travel  and you like to stretch your travel budget with points, you’ll want to stay tuned!
Back to our 100,000 point offer; it’s Free Money  Friday!
How to Get Your 100,000 Points
- Sign up for the Hilton Honors Surpass Card from American Express* by October 4, 2017.
- Make $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months.
- Receive 100,000 points.
*Find and compare all current credit card offers in our credit card directory .
American Express Terms and Conditions
- $75 annual fee.
- Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have or have had this product.
- Limit one free weekend night award after the first anniversary of your Card Membership.
- As a Hilton Honors Surpass Card Member you’ll receive Hilton Honors Gold status.
More on American Express
Earning Cash Back. The card earns 12x points on each dollar spent at Hilton hotels, 6x points at restaurants, supermarkets and gas stations and 3x for all other purchases.
Free Weekend Night. With this offer you’ll also get a free weekend night award after your first anniversary. That means you’ll pay another annual fee of $75. If you have plans to stay somewhere (it’s good for 12 months) that you’ll redeem it for more than $75 it could be worthwhile.
No Annual Fee Card. If you can’t make the math work on the free weekend night, you may want to consider the no annual fee version. The sign up bonus is 80,000 points, but you won’t have to pay the annual fee.
More Popular Free Money Offers
- Starwood American Express Brings Back 35,000 Point Sign Up Bonus 
- MLB BankAmericard $100 Sign Up Bonus 
- Barclaycard Arrival Plus $525+ Sign Up Bonus 
- BankAmericard Cash Rewards $100 Sign Up Bonus