I’m always looking at monthly services that we have and finding ways to pay a little less. My favorite article this week is how to Save Money on Your Landline Phone . Lazy compares various phone options including Vonage  (what we use), Skype , and MagicJack. It’s nice to pay less than $20 per month for something you rarely use!
Uncrunch America  needs your votes in the Ideas for Change in America. The idea is to solve the credit crisis with an awareness campaign. It will bring together social and alternative lenders and other consumer-friendly personal finance companies. The goal is to facilitate $100 million in loans to American families and businesses. You can vote here . Voting ends on Jan 15th.
TurboTax Business 2008 Free Download : If you have to complete a business filing, you can download it for free. There is also a free e-filing included. It’s for Corporation, Partnership, & LLC returns; not for personal returns.
Top Tax Credits For Your Federal Tax Return 
Details on the child tax credit, the earned income tax credit, and education tax credits.
Economy prompts change in IRS attitude 
Flexibility from the IRS to help those struggling during the current economic situation.
Do You Have To Pay Taxes Selling On eBay? 
Tax obligations for selling goods on eBay.
9 Ways I Reduced My Taxes Last Year 
Helpful tax info for Canadian readers.
- Job Interview Techniques: Preparing For Your Interview 
- How to succeed at your job 
- Hyundai Will Take Back Your Car For Free If You Lose Your Job. 
- How To Protect Your Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOC) From Being Frozen: Max It Out? 
- Buy A Foreclosure For Under $1,000. A Little Sweat Equity Needed 
- Simple Ways You Can Start Enjoying Today 
- My Experience Buying A Used White MacBook Off Craigslist 
- 10 Surprising Side Effects to Money Management 
- Robert Kiyosaki Writes Something Else I Agree With – Assets Don’t Make You Rich 
- The End of Cash?