Here’s a great Free Money  Friday offer for anyone looking to upgrade their computer or home entertainment system. OptionsHouse  is offering 3 different sizes of Dell monitors for opening & funding a new account!
How to Get Your Free Dell Monitor
- Open  an OptionsHouse account.
- Fund your account with one of the following promo codes:
- For a 24″ monitor, fund with $5,000; use promo code DELL24.
- For a 27″ monitor, fund with $100,000; use promo code DELL27.
- For a 30″ monitor, fund with $250,000; use promo code DELL30.
- Get a Dell monitor !
OptionsHouse Terms and Conditions
- The free Dell monitor promotion applies only to newly funded OptionsHouse customers who initially fund their account within 60 days of completing the application.
- Only individual or joint OptionsHouse accounts, personal trust accounts, and business accounts are eligible. The promotion is not available for retirement accounts.
- OptionsHouse reserves the right to debit any account that has received a monitor & has either closed the account or withdrawn assets below the minimum funding level within 180 days of original funding date.
- Promotion expires July 31, 2011.
To figure out how much the OptionsHouse  offer is worth, we looked up the model and value of the monitors on Amazon:
- Dell ST2420L 24-inch monitor : $220.
- Dell U2711 27-inch monitor : $899.
- Dell U3011 30-inch monitor : $1295.
Based on these prices, it looks like the 24″ monitor will provide the best return on your money (and it’s also the one that Madison is getting!)