Envaulted  is a new cash back company offering you 1% on all your credit card purchases and additional cash back at select retailers.
How to Earn Your 1% Cash Back
- Sign up for an Envaulted account  while beta invites last*.
- Register up to three credit cards.
- Get cash back by check once a month when your account balance is $10 or more.
*You’ll have to act quickly to grab a beta spot. I emailed the COO and he let me know that Envaulted just opened up their last 250 beta spots. After those are gone, they plan to close the program for a period of time. Once they run out of beta spots, they will start a mailing list to notify you when they reopen.
How to Earn Additional Cash Back
You can earn more than the initial 1% by taking advantage of the sponsored deals. Some of the deals that appealed to me right off the bat were 3% at Costco and 4% at Macy’s. I also found the 8% at Taco Bell funny since a meal there is only like $2! To get the extra rewards, you just have to use one of the cards registered to your account either online or in store.
Envaulted Terms and Conditions
- The per transaction limit is calculated up to the first $1,000 of each transaction. Standard rewards receive a maximum of $10 (1% on $1,000) for each transaction.
- Envaulted  only allows credit card registration. Debit (including check cards) are not supported today.
- You’ll need to give Envaulted  your user id and password for your credit card account to access your purchase information. They will then monitor the transactions using Direct Connect (Quicken access).
- Members must be human beings. (I thought that was a funny one!)
Update: I received a question about the terms and conditions above. If you are concerned with the idea of giving a user id and password to another company, I suggest you skip this offer. However, I will also remind you that nobody questioned the idea of giving the same information to Mint.com, Yodlee, or Quicken; each of those companies was also a start-up at one point too. You always need to evaluate what you feel is the best choice for you personally.
Stacking Cash Back
Stack Cash Back. You can stack the Envaulted.com  cash back with other cash back credit cards, like the 5% Rotating Cash Rewards Credit Cards to maximize your cash back.
Double Stack Cash Back. In addition, since the special offers and cash back don’t require you to click through a shopping portal, you should be able to stack it with other cash back programs when shopping online for even more money.