Saving money on groceries doesn’t go very far if you have to throw away your food because of freezer burn. After a lot of thought and research, I bought a Foodsaver!
The reviews on the newest model, the Foodsaver v3840 (or the v3825 at Costco), were mixed. This review was probably the funniest review I’ve ever read , but it was also very informative…. one of the reasons I decided to pass on the newer model.
So I opted for the old Foodsaver v2840 model which got great reviews. After shopping around, I found that I could do much better than the Amazon Foodsaver 2840 price  over $200 (or the Foodsaver.com price with the 20% off) at QVC!
My total was $104.15 and it will arrive the day we get back from vacation…. speaking of vacation, I better get to the airport! While we’re gone, you’ll be in good hands thanks to my great staff: Kate, Amanda, and Jill!
So is the Foodsaver worth it? Or did I just throw $100 out the window?
- How to Calculate the Dividend Payout Ratio 
- Investment Psychology: Top 5 Ways Investors Go Broke 
- Mutual Fund Basics 
- The Upside of Downsizing 
- Pay Off Your Mortgage vs Pay Down Your Mortgage 
- Flood Damage Insurance – How To Get The Right Policy 
By the Numbers
- Making Money Online – 5 Real Life Examples 
- 3 Unusual Ways to Save Money 
- 10 Ways Save Money with your Movie Budget 
- What is the Right Age to Start Babysitting? 
- Tips for Setting up and Running a Garage Sale 
- Financial Mistakes of Young Families  (from Budgeting in the Fun Stuff )
- What Will Retirement Look Like for Younger Generations? 
- Cost of Bottled Water vs Tap Water – Stop Wasting Your Money! 
- The Passion of the Hobbit 
- Carnival of Personal Finance