The new Discover it Miles  is rolling out with a first year offer to double your miles. During the first year, you’ll earn 3 miles on each dollar.
They call it a miles card, but the redemption for cash back and travel is the exact same. A mile is worth of 1 cent, which makes the card a 3% cash back card, jumping out in front of the Fidelity 2% Credit Card .
It’s Free Money  Friday!
How to Get Your 3% Cash Back
- Open a new Discover it Miles  card.
- Earn 1.5x miles on each dollar.
- After the first 12 consecutive billing periods that your new account is open, all miles earned will double.
- Double miles will be applied to your account in the next billing cycle.
Terms and Conditions
- No annual fee.
- You will not receive Double Miles if your account is closed or is no longer in the Miles reward program as of the award date.
- Free FICO® Credit Score on monthly statements, online and in our mobile app.
- Your miles never expire.
- No foreign transaction fee.
More on Discover
Earning Miles. During the first year you’ll earn 3 miles per dollar. After the first year you will earn 1.5x miles on each dollar. This card is different from the Discover it card and does not offer the 5% quarterly cashback .
Redeeming Miles. You can redeem your miles for cash as an electronic deposit to your bank account or for a credit for travel purchases on your statement made within in last 180 days. Travel purchases include airline tickets, hotel rooms, car rentals, travel agents, online travel sites and commuter transportation.
In-Flight Wi-Fi Credit. You can get a statement credit when you purchase wireless internet on an airplane; up to a maximum of $30 each anniversary year.