The travel deals continue, this time with a Free Money  Friday offer from Continental and Chase. This is very similar to our United deal  from last week, except that this one is a limited time offer.
How to Get Your 40k Miles
- Apply for the Continental OnePass Plus Card.
- Earn 25,000 bonus miles after first use (enough for one free flight).
- Earn 5,000 more miles after using the card & adding an authorized user within 2 months of opening your account.
- Plus, earn 10,000 bonus miles when you spend $25,000 or more each calendar year.
Chase Terms and Conditions
- $95 annual fee but waived the first year.
- No limit on number of miles earned.
- Miles don’t expire.
- Earn 2 miles for $1 spent on tickets purchased from Continental and United and 1 mile per $1 everywhere else.
More on Continental
Travel Perks. Continental OnePass Plus Cardmembers receive 2 Annual Presidents Club Day Passes, priority boarding and their first bag checked free on both Continental and United flights.
Other use for miles. You can use your miles for car rentals and hotel stays so even if you don’t fly Continental, this might be worth looking into.
Limited Time Offer. Since Continental and United are merging, this card will turn into the United MileagePlus Explorer card in the future. You can, however, get both cards right now and claim both sign up bonuses before they merge the cards.