CNBC is running a million dollar portfolio challenge starting on Monday, September 19. You can win $1 million, a Maserati, and exotic vacations.
However, it’s not the sweepstakes that caught my eye, it’s the $50 from FXCM they’re giving away as part of the promo and it’s this week’s Free Money  Friday!
How to Get $50 from CNBC and FXCM
- Sign up for free FXCM trading account.
- Get your $50 deposited into your account in 1 week.
- Complete 5 round-turn trades in your new FXCM trading account before making a withdrawal.
FXCM Terms and Conditions
- One account per household.
- You must also receive approval from the New Accounts department in order to be eligible to receive your $50 bonus deposit.
- Your account must be in good standing before you are eligible to withdraw any funds from your account.
- You must be 18 years of age and older at the time of the entry.
- Existing and past FXCM account holders are not eligible to receive the promotion.
More on CNBC and FXCM
CNBC Million Dollar Sweepstakes. If you are interested in the million dollar sweepstakes, you can enter enter at CNBC Million Dollar Portfolio  and play with 5 different portfolios.
Credit Card Funding. When I signed up, the following message popped up: Additional funds can be added via credit card when you submit application, however not necessary to receive promotion. Hmmmm, I wonder if it will count as a purchase for credit card cash back …