Update: This offer is expired. Please see our credit card directory  for current offers.
What a great end to our entire week of Free Money  offers…. $500 in gift cards!
We saw a bunch of $500 sign up bonuses this summer, but the Citi Thank You Preferred card is the first $500 sign up bonus from a card with no annual fee! If this is the start of a new trend… I like it!
How to Get Your $500 in Gift Cards
- Sign up for the Citi Thank You Preferred.
- Make $5,000 in purchases within the first 6 months for 25,000 points.
- Then make $5,000 in purchases in the next 6 months for 25,000 more points.
- Redeem 50,000 points for $500 in gift cards at thankyou.com or call 1-800-THANKYOU (1-800-842-6596).
Citi Terms and Conditions
- No annual fee.
- You do not need to qualify for the first 25,000 points to be eligible to earn the second 25,000 points.
- No expiration and no limit on the number of ThankYou Points you can earn.
More on Thank You Rewards
Earing Points. You can earn 1 ThankYou Point for every $1 you spend on all purchases with your Citi Thank You Preferred card. Get additional points for using paper statements and signing up for online account access.
Anniversary Bonus. You’ll also get additional points at the end of your Citi membership year:
- Year 0-1: 1% bonus
- Year 1-2: 2% bonus
- Year 2+: 3% bonus
Redeem at any time. You don’t have to wait for the entire 50,000 points to post before redeeming them. I think the first set of points should come in handy for the holidays! I’m thinking Home Depot, Lowes, and Sears gift certificates should cover all the men in my life, Barnes & Noble, Kohls, and Gap should cover the women and a Walmart one to pick up new holiday decor!