Citi increased the sign up bonus on their American Airlines AAdvantage card to 60,000 miles for a limited time.
I picked up this card in my $4,292 Credit Card Application Spree  this spring when it was 50,000 miles! I sent a message to request a match and they honored it; you may want to try the same if you picked up this card before the bonus increased.
The 60,000 American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles are this week’s Free Money  Friday offer.
How to Get Your Bonus Miles
- Sign up for the Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite Mastercard*.
- Spend $3,000 within the first three months.
- Earn 60,000 bonus miles to redeem towards free flights.
*Find and compare all current credit card offers in our credit card directory .
Terms and Conditions
- American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles are not available if you have had any Citi® / AAdvantage® card (other than a CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® card ) opened or closed in the past 24 months.
- Miles will appear 8-10 weeks after conditions are fulfilled.
- $95 annual fee, waived for the first year.
More on Citi AAdvantage
Free Checked Bags. The Citi AAdvantage card gives you and 4 companions your first bag checked free. As a family of five, we use this benefit almost every time we fly! Just make sure you book everyone on the same reservation.
Other Benefits. You’ll also get preferred boarding, 25% off food and beverage purchases in-flight.
Earning Miles. You’ll earn 2x miles on American purchases and 1x miles on all other purchases.
Redeeming Miles. It usually takes 25,000 miles to redeem a free, round-trip domestic flight  but you can also use miles for upgrades, international flights or one-way trips. As a cardholder you’re also eligible for reduced mileage awards .
Bonus Redemption Miles. You’ll also get a refund of 10% of your redeemed miles back to your card. This is good for 10,000 miles each calendar year.