We haven’t had a Free Money  Friday for frequent travelers lately so here’s a great one: Citi and American Airlines are offering a 60,000 AAdvantage mile bonus for new cardmembers which can equal quite a few free flights!
This offer is for business version of the card. The personal version of the card also has a Citi 60,000 American Airlines Miles Sign Up Bonus .
How to Get Your 60,000 Miles
- Sign up for the CitiBusiness/AAdvantage Visa card*.
- Make $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months of being a cardmember.
- The AAdvantage® miles will appear as a bonus in your AAdvantage® account within 8-10 weeks.
*Find and compare all current credit card offers in our credit card directory .
Citi/AAdvantage Terms and Conditions
- The $95 Annual Fee is waived for the first year of card membership.
- This offer is valid only for first-time CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® cardmembers who apply pursuant to this offer for an account.
- The maximum number of American Airlines AAdvantage® miles you can earn from purchases using this card is 150,000 AAdvantage® miles per calendar year, although different AAdvantage statuses and bonus miles are excluded from the limit.
- Miles don’t expire provided that once every 18 months you (i) redeem American Airlines AAdvantage® miles or (ii) earn them on American Airlines carriers or (iii) earn AAdvantage® miles with an AAdvantage® participant.
- American Airlines has no restricted dates for award travel but seats for award travel are limited and may not be available on all flights.
More on AAdvantage
Multiple ways to earn miles. You can earn miles via purchases on the card, flights on American Airlines or their partners, purchases through the AAdvantage shopping mall and bonuses at partner hotels, car rentals, florists, etc.
Individual applicants. Don’t forget, you can use your individual name and select sole proprietorship as the type of business to qualify for a business card.