Flight prices are rising so this Free Money  Friday offer is just in time.
Chase and United Airlines are teaming up for a great deal, including 30,000 bonus miles, a $50 statement credit and discount travel certificates!
How to Get Your 30,000 Miles & $50 Statement Credit
- Sign up for the United Mileage Plus Visa Signature Card.
- Get 25,000 miles and a $50 statement credit after your first purchase.
- Get 5,000 additional miles if you add an authorized user after you spend more than $250.
- Your bonus miles will be awarded 6-8 weeks after you qualify.
Chase Terms and Conditions
- The $60 annual fee is waived for the first year.
- This offer is valid only for first-time United Mileage Plus Visa cardmembers with new accounts.
- These miles do not count toward elite status.
- If your account is not open for at least six months, United and Chase reserve the right to deduct the bonus miles from your Mileage Plus Program account.
More miles. Earn 1 mile for every $1 spent on the card. There’s no max number of miles that you can accumulate in the program but you don’t earn miles on balance transfers & cash advances.
Bonus travel certificates. This offer also includes one $25 United Discount Travel Certificate, and one 1-way, 1,000 mile, one-class Upgrade Certificate.