The Chase Ink Plus Business  refer a friend bonus is back!
For the next two weeks the Chase sign up bonus is 60,000 points; normally it’s 50,000 points.
It’s one of my favorite bonuses, since you can pair it with a referral for even more points! It’s a big Free Money  Friday!
How to Get Your $600+ Sign Up Bonus
- Open a new Chase Ink Plus  business card by May 25, 2015.
- Spend $5,000 within 3 months after account opening.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points.
- Redeem the points for $600 or $750 towards travel.
How to Earn $50+ More on Your Sign Up Bonus
As part of their increased offer, I mentioned that you can pair it with a referral for even more points! If you already have the card, you can refer others for 5,000 extra bonus points. Last fall my husband successfully referred me, so he got the bonus points and I got my sign up bonus. Here’s how:
- Generate a referral using the Chase refer a friend page .
- Refer your spouse or friends by May 15, 2015.
- Earn 5,000 points per referral who uses the card by August 25, 2015.
- Maximum of 50,000 points in referrals per calendar year.
Terms and Conditions
- $95 annual fee.
- To be eligible for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.
- This new cardmember bonus offer is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of this business credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of this business credit card who received a new cardmember bonus for this business credit card within the last 24 months.
More on Chase
Earning Points. Earn 5x rewards points on internet, cable, phone services and office supply stores. Earn 2x points on gas stations and hotels. All other purchases earn 1 point.
Redeeming Points. Check out the Best Way to Maximize Chase Ultimate Rewards Points  for the best redemption options.
Business Card. This is a business credit card. Don’t forget you can use your SSN and name on the application to open a business card as a sole proprietor, even if you do not have a business corporation or EIN.