Here’s another great Free Money  Friday offer from Chase, whose Ultimate Rewards points are some of the best out there!
How to Get Your $625 Sign Up Bonus
- Sign up for the Chase Ink Bold card.
- Earn 50,000 points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months.
- When redeemed for travel through Ultimate Rewards, 50,000 points is worth $625! It’s also worth $500 in statement credits or gift cards!
Chase Terms and Conditions
- $95 annual fee waived in first year.
- Points do not expire.
- This is a “pay in full” charge card meaning you pay can’t roll over your balance from month to month.
More on Chase
Earning Points. Earn up to 5X points per dollar on office supply stores, cell phone, landline, and cable/internet! Earn 2x points per dollar on gas stations and hotels.
Redeeming Points. Chase’s Ultimate Rewards points are so flexible! This year alone I’ve used them to book flights directly through Chase’s UR portal and transferred them to both Southwest and United so I had enough miles to redeem flights through those sites.
Customer Service. When you call customer service, you receive direct access to a live service advisor at all times.
Business Credit Cards. Remember, you can use a business card even if you don’t have a business . To open business accounts as a sole proprietor use your name for the business name and your SSN.