Here’s a double bonus for Free Money  Friday – Chase is offering an intro 0% APR plus a $100 sign up bonus on their Chase Ink card!
How to Get Your $100 Sign Up Bonus
- Sign up for Chase Ink.
- Use your card. This includes purchases, balance transfers, or any checks used to access your account, but excludes cash advances.
- After qualifying, 10,000 bonus points, which you can redeem for $100, will post to your account within 6-8 weeks.
Chase Terms and Conditions
- Maximum point accumulation on purchases earning 3% cash back (see below) is 4,000 points per billing cycle, which equates to $2,000 in net purchases. There is no max accumulation on net purchases earning 1 point.
- Purchases not eligible for 3% cash back include, but are not limited to, those made at superstores, warehouse clubs, discount stores, & their affiliates.
- You don’t earn points on balance transfers, cash advances, any checks that are used to access your account, travelers checks, overdraft advances, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, or fees of any kind.
- Offer is valid only for first-time cardmembers with new accounts. Previous & existing cardmembers are not eligible.
More on Chase Ink
Cash Back. Rewards are earned as points and for most purchases, 1 point equals 1%. However, you can earn up to 3% cash back on eligible purchases in the following categories: gas, dining, hardware stores, home improvement stores, and office supply stores.
Business Card. Chase Ink is a business card, but don’t forget individuals can qualify too using your SSN. Madison obtained many business cards this way, including the Chase Ink card.
0% Introductory APR & No Annual Fee. This card offers a 6-month 0% intro APR.