As I was putting together the 2016 Chase Freedom Rewards Calendar  this week, I noticed that the sign up bonus increased.
I often forget about the sign up bonus on this card since I’ve had two Chase Freedom cards since 2000. Wow, 16 years!
I use this card frequently for the 5% cash back on rotating categories .
If you don’t have a Chase Freedom card the sign up bonus is now $150. It’s our Free Money  Friday offer!
How to Get Your $150+ Sign Up Bonus
- Sign up for the Chase Freedom card.
- Spend $500 within three months of opening your account.
- Earn 15,000 bonus points to redeem for $150 cash back.
- Earn $25 more when you add an authorized user (and make your first purchase) during the first three months.
Chase Terms and Conditions
- No annual fee.
- This product is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of this credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of this credit card who received a new cardmember bonus for this credit card within the last 24 months.
- Cash Back rewards never expire as long as your account is open.
More on Chase Freedom
Earning Cash Back. The Chase Freedom card offers 5% cash back in categories that rotate quarterly  and you always receive 1% cash back on everything else with no spending tiers. Plus, there’s no max number of points that you can accumulate in the program.
Redeeming Points. Check out the Best Way to Maximize Chase Ultimate Rewards Points  for the best redemption options.
0% Intro Rate. The card has a 0% intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers.