Chase Freedom  just doubled their sign up bonus!
We use our Chase Freedom cards often for the quarterly 5% rotating cash rewards cards . Currently the 2015 Chase Freedom Rewards Calendar  shows restaurants for second quarter 5% cash back and gas stations for 3rd quarter.
The $200 refer a friend promotion is doubled (normally the bonus is $100) until June 25. Happy Free Money  Friday!
How to Get Your $225 Sign Up Bonus
- Open a new Chase Freedom  card by June 25, 2015.
- Spend $500 within 3 months after account opening.
- Earn 20,000 bonus points to redeem for $200 cash back.
- Earn $25 more when you add an authorized user (and make your first purchase).
How to Earn $50+ More on Your Sign Up Bonus
If you already have the Chase Freedom card, you can refer others for 5,000 bonus points (which you can redeem for a $50 check). Here’s how:
- Generate a referral using the Chase refer a friend page .
- Refer your spouse or friends by June 15, 2015.
- Earn 5,000 points per referral who uses the card by September 23, 2015.
- Maximum of 50,000 points in referrals.
Terms and Conditions
- No annual fee.
- This new cardmember bonus offer is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of this consumer credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of this consumer credit card who received a new cardmember bonus for this consumer credit card within the last 24 months.
- You may earn bonus points up to the stated maximum for each offer, however, please note that if you take advantage of multiple opportunities within one calendar year that the maximum number of bonus points that can be awarded from all referral offers is 50,000 per calendar year.
More on Chase
Earning Points. The Chase Freedom card earns 5% cash back on restaurants, Bed Bath & Beyond, H&M, and Overstock.com this quarter .
Redeeming Points. Check out the Best Way to Maximize Chase Ultimate Rewards Points  for the best redemption options.
0% Intro APR. The card has a 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 15 billing cycles that your account is open.