Pull your Chase Freedom cards back out for more holiday shopping! Chase Freedom is doubling their 4th Quarter 5% Rotating Cash Rewards  to 10% during the holidays.
Reader Richard sent me a heads up about the deal and I did a double take.
The best news… they are resetting your 4th quarter limits, so if you already maxed out your 5%, starting today, you can max it out again for 10% cash back!
How to Get 10% Cash Back
- If you haven’t already, activate your 4th quarter Chase Freedom  rewards by December 14, 2015.
- Earn 10% cash back on purchases at
- Amazon.com 
- Earn cash back on up to $1,500 in purchases.
If you don’t have a Chase Freedom card, it is currently listed under the cash back category in our credit card directory .
Chase Terms and Conditions
- If you’ve already activated for this quarter, no additional activation is required.
- “Cash Back rewards” are the rewards you earn under the program. Cash Back rewards are tracked as points and each $1 in Cash Back rewards earned is equal to 100 points. A minimum of 2,000 points is needed to redeem for cash back.
- As long as you’ve activated by December 14, 2015, qualifying bonus category purchases on up to $1,500 from October 1 – November 22, 2015 will earn 5%, and qualifying bonus category purchases on up to $1,500 from November 23 until December 31, 2015 will earn 10%.
- To earn this extra 5%, your current quarterly bonus maximum dollar amount for earning will reset on November 23, 2015 so you can earn a total of 10% on up to $1,500 on new combined purchases in the listed bonus categories.
More on Chase Freedom Offer
5% and 10% Dates. If you already activated your Q4 rewards and spent $1,500 from October 1- November 22, you’ll still earn your 5% on those purchases. 10% will be on purchases between November 23 – December 31.
Double Up. Chase reset the limits today, so you’ll have a new $1,500 to spend for 10% cash back (no matter how much you spent before today).
Backdating Activation. You should sign up immediately. However, even if you don’t sign up until December, you’ll still earn cash back going back to October 1.
Chase Rewards. To redeem your cash back, see the Best Way to Maximize Chase Ultimate Rewards Points .
More Popular Holiday Offers
- Amazon $15 Off $60 Purchase via Amex Offers 
- Black Friday 2015 Free Stuff 
- 12 Holiday Shopping Bonuses to Cash in Right Now 
- American Express $10 Small Business Saturday Shopping Credit 
- 4th Quarter 2015 5% Rewards on Holiday Shopping 
- Discover it $100 Sign Up Bonus & Apple Pay 10%-20% Cashback