How to Get Your $100 Bonus
- Open a new Chase Checking  account with a $100 minimum deposit of new money (money not currently held by Chase or its affiliates) by 6/30/10.
- Within 60 calendar days of opening the account, set up a direct deposit from your employer or government benefits to the account OR make at least five debit card purchases.
- The $100 will be deposited into your new account within 10 business days after meeting one of these requirements.
Chase Terms and Conditions
- Account must remain open for a minimum of 6 months or the bonus will be debited from the account at closing.
- Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS form 1099-INT .
- Employees of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and its affiliates are NOT eligible.
- Limit one checking account-related reward/premium per customer, per calendar year.
More on Chase
Free Checking. Chase Checking  has no monthly service fee when you have a direct deposit or five or more debit card purchases post to your account each statement period. Otherwise, it’s $6 per month.
Easy Access. The account also offers free Access to 15,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches nationwide, in addition to free mobile banking and personalized voice and e-mail alerts.
Double Up. Combine this offer with the Chase Sapphire $100 Sign Up Bonus , and you’ll get $200 in free money to play with this summer!