One of my very first sign up bonuses 15 years ago was through ING Direct. ING was acquired by Capital One and they still offer the same $25 sign up bonus when you open a savings account!
Fifteen years later, the Capital One 360 Savings account  bonus is still one of the easiest $25 around!
It’s today’s Free Money  Friday offer.
How to Get Your $25 Sign Up Bonus
- Open a Capital One 360 Savings account .
- Make an initial deposit of at least $250.
- Earn a $25 bonus.
Terms and Conditions
- The $25 bonus is available only for new accounts with a new Customer as primary owner.
- Bonus starts earning interest upon account opening, but is unavailable for withdrawal for 30 days.
- 360 Savings cannot be used for business, beneficiary or individual retirement accounts.
More on Capital One 360
Fees. The Capital One savings account has no minimum balance (after your initial deposit to earn your bonus) and no fees.
Online Deposit. Your first deposit must be from a personal checking account. You’ll link your checking account and transfer the money electronically.
Add a Checking Account. You can earn an additional $25 bonus if you open a checking account and make 3 Debit Card purchases or Person2Person Payments.
Referrals. You can earn $20 for referring your friends.