This month our most popular finance tips  were focused on building your emergency fund , improving your financial life  using common sense, reducing your taxes  with investments, buying better quality items  to save money in the long run, and a sign up bonus from TD Bank .
If you missed the most popular finance tips this month, here’s a quick overview:
This Month’s Most Popular Tips: April
5 Easy Ways to Build Your Emergency Fund . Did you use your tax refund to bulk up your emergency fund? Don shares more ideas to add to your emergency fund.
5 Ways to Reduce Your Taxes as an Investor . Even though the tax deadline has passed, it’s a great time to start working on these tips to cut your tax bill in the future.
TD Cash Visa $200 Sign Up Bonus . TD Bank is offering a $200 bonus on their credit card; the offer ends on Monday, May 2.
Use These 4 Steps to Improve Your Life… Financially . If you want to get ahead financially, it really all comes down to common sense in these four steps.
Should You Spend More Money Now to Save More Later?  To save money over the long run, find the lowest price on the best quality item that you need.
More Popular April Articles
- New Chase Freedom Unlimited with $150 Sign Up Bonus 
- Paying Taxes with Credit Cards to Earn Cash Back 
- 17 Tax Deductions for the Self Employed 
- How to File for a Tax Extension 
- Capital One 360 $25 Sign Up Bonus 
From the Archives: Popular Last April
- 7 Ways to Save Money on DIY Home Renovations 
- Why You Shouldn’t Bother Comparing Yourself To Others 
- Don’t Be Fooled… 
- Why You Need Credit Card Rewards for an Emergency 
- 6 Things to Consider Before Buying a Second Home 
Fan Favorites in April
- Citi Prestige Sign Up Bonus Worth Over $1,000 
- 7 Things You Should Be Buying Used 
- Quitting the Rat Race at Age 39 
- 7 Emergencies You Think Are Emergencies But Aren’t 
- 5 Steps to Figure Out a Successful Retirement Plan 
- How to Improve Your Finances When You Don’t Know Where to Start