Bank of America is offering a huge $2,000 sign up bonus for their small business checking account and a credit card (or other business account).
However, you’ll have to jump through some hoops to score the bonus.
It’s Free Money  Friday!
How to Get Your $2000 Sign Up Bonus
- Sign up for a new Bank of America business advantage checking account in a branch by October 30, 2015.
- Open a small business account (credit card, line of credit or merchant account) within 60 days to earn $1,000.
- Each additional business account you add will earn $500 more.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer only available to customers who receive this offer via a direct communication from a Bank of America small business specialist.*
- Bank of America may change or terminate this offer before this date without notice.
- To be eligible for this limited-time offer, you must not currently have a business checking account with Bank of America.
- You are not eligible for this offer if you were a signer on or owner of a business checking account within the last six (6) months.
More on Bank of America
Direct Communication*. While the eligibility states you needed to receive a direct offer, Chasing the Points  (who is the source of this offer) has provided a copy of his flyer that you can bring with you to the bank to ask if you will qualify.
Fees. The various business accounts to choose from have fees that can be waived with certain requirements and minimum spending on the credit card. Review all the terms before you proceed!
Is $2,000 Worth it? I usually only like to take advantage of online deals, but I know some readers are more than happy to open an account in person if the bonus is big enough. Is this one big enough?