It’s that time of year again… back to school! Luckily, we have a law here that school can’t start until September (to protect the tourism industry), so the kids still have a few more weeks to enjoy their time off.
Back to School
If you are getting ready to send your kids back to school, check to see if your state is offering a sales tax holiday . Four states still have shopping days left later this month to shop back to school sales without paying sales tax.
Shop with your Pentagon Federal Credit Card and you’ll get 5% cash back on school supplies  until Sept. 30, 2009.
Are your kids headed off to college? 10 College Money Myths  will come in handy.
- Using a Roth IRA to Maximize Your Wealth 
- Actively Managed Exchange Traded Funds
- Stock Market Timing: Advice For Investors 
- Money Market Alternatives 
- Are Student Credit Cards Evil? 
- Teen Credit Cards: What’s Your Take? 
- Shell Credit Card Saves You 30 Cents a Gallon! 
- Free Credit Score for American Express Card Members 
By the Numbers
- 20 Ways to Simplify Your Work Life 
- 5 Tips to Help You Save Money and Protect Your Home With Homeowners Insurance 
- 15 Insider Insurance Shopping Tips From State Farm