American Express is giving out one time statement credits of $30 when you shop at Best Buy. It’s just in time, since I’m shopping for a Logitech remote for my husband… now if I could just decide between the Logitech 650  and the Logitech 700 . Best Buy also carries the Logitech Harmony Ultimate , but it seems way too steep for a remote… doesn’t it?
The offer is targeted (like many offers this holiday season), so you’ll have to see if you qualify first: Best Buy Holiday offer . If you do, and you are shopping at Best Buy this holiday season, it’s an easy way to save money.
It’s our Free Money  Friday offer this week!
How to Get Your Statement Credit
- Find out if you qualify for the Best Buy Holiday  offer.
- Register your American Express card by December 31, 2014.
- Make $300 in purchases at Best Buy in store or online.
- Get a $30 statement credit.
Terms and Conditions
- You may register more than one Card for this offer, but only those Cards you register individually will be eligible for the statement credit.
- Limit one statement credit per registered Card.
- Not valid on e-gift card and corporate gift card purchases.
- To redeem this offer, you must be the named recipient of this offer and register any eligible American Express Card on between 12/1/14 and 12/31/14.
More on American Express Offer
Multiple Purchases. Based on the terms and conditions, it looks like your purchases need to total $300, not a one time purchase of $300.
Buying Gift Cards. If you aren’t planning to spend $300 at Best Buy, there’s the option to buy gift cards. See the discussion at Slickdeals  to find out which ones are working.
Who Qualifies? We have multiple American Express accounts; some of them didn’t qualify. Hopefully, many of you will qualify for this offer!