Amazon is giving out $60 in promo codes when you upload a photo to Amazon Prime Photo .
At first I couldn’t figure out why Amazon wanted us to upload photos… then I realized that they are trying to get us to use their photo storage program called Prime Photos. As part of the program they’re rolling out photo printing and family photo sharing for Prime members .
The $60 in promotional codes can be redeemed for $20 in computers, $30 in camera and $10 in software. The codes will be handy for holiday shopping and the $10 off software is nice if you need to purchase a new version of Quicken !
It’s our Free Money  Friday offer.
How to Get Your $60 in Promo Codes
- Upload a photo to Prime Photos  by October 31, 2016.
- Get $60 in promotional codes via email with redemption instructions.
- Redeem promotional codes by December 3 for:
- $20 Credit in Computers and Tablets
- $30 in Camera
- $10 in Software
Terms and Conditions
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com or digital content sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- This offer is available to Prime members only.
- Promotional codes may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
More on Amazon Offer
Prime Photos. Prime Photos is free and unlimited with a Prime membership . You can share your benefit and give 5 friends or family free photo storage. They’re calling it Family Vault.
Holiday Photos and Cards. You can also print photos, books and cards with the new photo printing service. Maybe it’s time to try Amazon for our holiday cards this year?
Minimum Spending. To redeem the promotional credits, you must make the following minimum purchase requirements: $40 for Camera purchases, $30 for PC purchases, and $20 for Software.
Stacking. Don’t forget that Amazon has 5% quarterly cash back  when you use your Discover card right now.