It’s time for another Amazon discount! This one is for $25 off $50, which is larger than we typically see!
The promotion is good until the end of the year or until 80,000 customers redeem the offer…. which means it will be long gone before the end of the year.
You need to link your American Express card to your account and redeem a Membership Rewards point. The good news is that this offer is available even if you’ve previous linked a card.
We just ran out of printer paper , so it was a great way to stock up for cheap!
How to Get $25 Off
- Link an American Express credit card to your Amazon account: Amazon Shop with Points .
- Purchase $50 in Amazon.com products by December 31, 2017.
- Use your linked Amex card as the payment method and redeem $0.01 (1 MR).
- Enter “AMEX17EVER” in the promo code box.
- Get $25 off your order.
Terms and Conditions
- To redeem the offer, you must be logged into an account which has been active for 90 days or longer.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Limit one promotion code per Membership Rewards eligible card.
- Offer is not available to American Express Membership Rewards eligible cards whose points have been previously used for purchases at Amazon.com in the past twenty four months.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $25 per eligible Membership Rewards enrolled Card.
More on Amazon Offer
Targeted Customers? The promotion is for targeted customers. To see if you are eligible, try the code at checkout. We didn’t receive an email, but the code worked fine.
Stack Offer with Sign Up Bonus. I used my American Express EveryDay card. It’s one of the cards from my $4,292 Credit Card Application Spree  that needs some spending on it for the $100 Sign Up Bonus .
Multiple Bonuses? The terms state the limit is one code per card. Naturally, I tried to see if I could use the promotion again with another credit card. It worked on another tab I had open…
Redeem for Something You Will Keep. As always, since the amount of the discount used will be subtracted if you return an item, be sure to spend it on something you won’t return!