Here’s a great deal you can maximize at Amazon , but it won’t last long! If you want it, you’ll need to act quickly.
Normally, I wait until Friday to post deals, but this one has huge potential, and it won’t be around on Friday… it’ll likely be gone later today since enrollment is limited.
Think of it like a Lightning Deal … if you are interested at all, stop what you are doing and load it onto your account right now!
American Express is giving out $15 statement credits when you spend $60 at Amazon. The best news? It’s not targeted (like the Small Business Saturday Shopping Credit this year ) and was available on all nine of our cards!
How to Get Your $15 Statement Credit
- Log into your American Express account online and look for the Amazon offer under your Amex offers.
- Add the Amazon.com offer to your card.
- Use your registered card to spend a total of $60 or more online at Amazon.com  by December 31, 2015.
- Receive a $15 statement credit from American Express within 90 days.
American Express Terms and Conditions
- Limit 1 statement credit per American Express Card® across all American Express offer channels.
- Offer valid only for purchases made directly at Amazon.com or smile.amazon.com.
- Purchases made through other merchants or third party sites using “Checkout by Amazon” or other Amazon payment methods do not qualify for this offer.
- Also excludes Corporate gift Cards, Amazon Fresh, Amazon Local, Amazon Home Services, Amazon Mechanical Turk, Amazon Web Services, Amazon Supply, Amazon Local Register, Amazon Coins, Kindle Direct Publishing, Go-Go and Amazon Payments.
- Must add offer to Card and use same Card for one or more transactions in order to redeem.
More on Amazon Offer
Use Multiple Cards for Multiple Credits. Open a tab for each American Express card you have before adding the offer to your card (otherwise it disappears for all other cards once you add it to the first card). We were able to add it to 9 cards, for a total of $135 off at Amazon.
Redeem for Something You’ll Keep. Your statement credit can be reversed if the purchase is returned. As always, buy something you will keep!
Amazon Gift Cards. I don’t see anything the terms and conditions that prevents buying Amazon Gift Cards , just the restriction on “Corporate gift Cards.”
Now I’m off to check out the Movers and Shakers  to see what’s hot right now…