It’s back again this month! Amazon is giving out $10 promo codes again when you buy an Amazon Gift Card  for someone.
Like most Amazon offers, it is targeted, so you’ll have to see if you qualify first: Amazon Gift Card offer . If you do, it’s an easy way to earn a free $10 if you have plans to buy gift cards.
It’s our Free Money  Friday offer.
How to Get Your $10 Promo Code
- Find out if you qualify for the Amazon Gift Card  offer.
- Purchase $50 in Amazon.com Gift Cards in a single order by September 30, 2016.
- Enter “0916GCARDS” at checkout to qualify.
- Get a $10 promotional code.
Terms and Conditions
- Limit one Promo Code per customer/primary email address.
- The Promo Code is non-transferable and may not be resold. The Promo Code may not be combined with other offers.
- For qualifying purchases, a promotional code (“Promo Code”) of $10 will be applied to the account used to purchase the GCs immediately after the qualifying order has shipped. An email notification will also be sent within three (3) days after shipping to the email address associated with the Amazon.com account used to purchase the GCs.
- Promo Code may be applied only to eligible products sold by Amazon.com  Inc. and its affiliates and does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants through the Amazon.com site.
More on Amazon Offer
Combine Gift Cards. Just like previous offers, it appears you do not need to purchase one $50 gift card since the terms state purchases must be for at least $50 in combined value. You do, however, need to make the purchases in a single order.
Redeem for Something You’ll Keep. As always, since the amount of the promo code used will be subtracted if you return an item, be sure to spend it on something you won’t return!
Who Qualifies? We have three Amazon  accounts. This time none of our accounts qualified for the offer. Since I get the unfortunate message, please be sure to confirm the terms and conditions if you are eligible for the offer.
Stacking. Don’t forget that Amazon has 5% quarterly cash back  when you use your Discover card right now.