It’s back! Just like last year, Amazon is giving out $10 promo codes when you buy an Amazon Gift Card  for someone.
However, this year it’s limited to new gift card customers. If you already took advantage of this deal last time, you probably won’t be eligible. To see if your account qualifies check here: Amazon Gift Card offer . If you do, it’s an easy way to earn a free $10 if you have plans to buy gift cards.
How to Get Your $10 Promo Code
- Find out if you qualify for the Amazon Gift Card  offer.
- Purchase $50 in Amazon.com Gift Cards in a single order by November 24, 2016.
- Enter “1116GCARDS” at checkout to qualify.
- Get a $10 promotional code to spend during the holidays.
Terms and Conditions
- Limit one Promo Code per customer/primary email address.
- Promo Code is valid through and expires on January 9, 2017, 11:59 PM (PT).
- The Promo Code is non-transferable and may not be resold. The Promo Code may not be combined with other offers.
- For qualifying purchases, a promotional code (“Promo Code”) of $10 will be applied to the account used to purchase the GCs immediately after the qualifying order has shipped. An email notification will also be sent within three (3) days after shipping to the email address associated with the Amazon.com account used to purchase the GCs.
- Promo Code may be applied only to eligible products sold by Amazon.com  Inc. and its affiliates and does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants through the Amazon.com site.
More on Amazon Offer
Redeem for Something You’ll Keep. As always, since the amount of the promo code used will be subtracted if you return an item, be sure to spend it on something you won’t return!
Who Qualifies? This offer is for new gift card customers according to Fatwallet . Hopefully, many of you will also qualify for this offer!