We just got back from Spring Break and a week relaxing at the new lake cottage ! I promised I’d share pictures as soon as we got back.
I know many of you enjoyed the April Fool’s Day picture of a house falling apart , including the comment from a reader, Pamela:
To us old house junkies, it didn’t seem so bad. A little structural shoring up, a new roof, jacking up the foundation… Can’t wait to see the real one.
I’ll leave the structural shoring and foundation jacking to Pamela and Bob Vila, since I have exactly zero talents when it comes to home repair!
However, we did enjoy the lake, sitting in the hot tub, drinking wine, and relaxing for the week! We’re already counting down until we can head back down in a few weeks.
As promised, you can check out all of our lake cottage photos !
- Types of Stock Charts 
- Stock Trading Rules To Play The Market 
- Firstrade Commission-Free ETFs 
- How I Tripled My Money with an Emerging Market Fund 
- Bad Credit Score Immunity 
- How an Excellent Credit Score Can Save You Thousands 
- Everything You Need to Know About Charge Cards, the Forgotten Option for Excellent Credit