It’s Free Money  Friday! Yippee. Over the course of time, I’ve even started to look forward to the Friday article myself, even though I already know what is coming!
Right now, Discover Business Card  is offering $100 a cash back bonus.
Update: Discover announced that this promotion will expire on December 31, 2008.
How to Get Your Cash Back Bonus
- Open a new Discover Business Card .
- Make $1000 in purchases in the first 3 months.
- Get your bonus in 8 weeks.
Tips and Tricks
Don’t have a business?? No problem. Most credit card companies allow you to open a business account as a sole proprietor using your name for the business name and your SSN.
10% Cash back. Do the math. $100 on $1,000 in purchases is like getting 10% cash back, better than any of the other Cash Rewards Credit Cards .
Terms and Conditions. “Earn a $100 Cashback Bonus when you make $1000 in purchases within 3 months after your account is opened. Offer valid for new accounts only; limit one per account. We are not responsible for merchant delays in processing transactions. Promotional reward will be applied within 8 weeks. See Cashback Bonus Terms and Conditions for full details.”
Discover Card Details
If you are trying to decide what to purchase with the $1,000, in addition to the bonus, the regular cashback is:
- 5% on the first $2,000 in office supply purchases.
- 2% on the first $2,000 in gas purchases.
- 0.25% for purchases made at select warehouse clubs and discount stores.
- 0.25% on the first $5,000 in other purchases (1% over $5,000).
- Office supply purchases in excess of $2,000 and gas purchases in excess of $2,000 earn the same rate as other purchases.