Congrats to our three winners in the first giveaway of Madison’s Favorite Things : Saskia, Dana, and Robin.
They will each receive an Amazon Gift Card  just in time for holiday shopping!
Don’t forget, there’s more Favorite Things to come, so be sure you are subscribed to daily emails  during the holiday season!
Don’t forget the deadline for submitting your paperwork for the Mutual Fund Settlements  is just around the corner. The deadline is December 8, 2010. And if you are like me…. you still haven’t sent in your paperwork yet! Maybe we should implement a rule, no holiday parties until that paperwork is in!
Now, onto the personal finance articles of the week:
- What Does The Future Of Social Security Really Look Like? 
- Should You Cash Out of Your Retirement Savings Plan? 
- Real-Life Case Study: How to Take Early Semi-Retirement, Part 1 
- The Investing Mistakes I Made As A Beginner 
- Buying Fixed Immediate Annuities 
- Preferred Stocks vs. Bonds – A Primer on Preferred Stocks II 
By the Numbers
- 6 Things to Study for the Well-Rounded Mind 
- 4 Tips to Make your Money go Further 
- 9 Ways to Lower Health Care Costs
- New Toyota Commercial Reinforces Materialism 
- Knowing the Difference Between Credit and Charge Cards 
- Are Student Loans Good Debt? 
- When Hard Work Doesn’t Pay Off – The Bright Side of a Bad Year End Review 
- How A Lemonade Stand Taught My Daughter To Love Monopolies 
- LifeVantage/Protandim Scam? 
- Maximizing Your Wardrobe: Looking Great for Less 
- Tax Rules for Employer’s Tuition Assistance